The National Education Board has published SEE 2079 Exam Routine for class 10 in Nepal, it was published on 28th January 2023.
The Secondary Education Examination (SEE) is the final examination in secondary level education in Nepal, conducted by the National Examination Board (NEB).
The 10th Class final examination is usually held in April or May of each year. The NEB usually releases schedules a few months before the exam date. They include information such as the exams’ dates, times, and subjects.
|Exam||SEE 2079 Final Exam|
|Exam Start Date||31st March 2023 | Chaitra 17|
|Exam End Date||9th April 2023 | Chaitra 26|
|Time||8:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Board||National Education Board|
SEE Exam Routine 2079/80 | 2023
The Secondary Education Examination under NEB has released the latest schedules and dates for the class 10th final exam. Check the table below.
|Chaitra 17 | 31st March 2023||C. English|
|Chaitra 19 | 2st April 2023||C. Math|
|Chaitra 20 | 3rd April 2023||C. Nepali|
|Chaitra 22 | 5th April 2023||C. Science|
|Chaitra 23 | 6th April 2023||C. Social Studies|
|Chaitra 24 | 7th April 2023||C. HPE|
|Chaitra 25 | 8th April 2023||Optional 1st|
|Chaitra 26 | 9th April 2023||Optional 2nd|
The SEE Exam for the year 2023 will start from Bikram Sambath 2079 Chaitra, 17, which in A.D. is 31st March 2023, and the final exam will be for the Optional 2nd that will end on 26 Chaitra or 9th April 2023.
Official Notice for Examination Dates of Class 10
Points to Remember
Admit cards will be mandatory to enter the exam hall.
The exam should be given from the symbol number mentioned on the admit card.
The examination will not be conducted on Saturday, 18th Chaitra, and Tuesday, 21st of 2079.
The examination will not be postponed without prior notice, even during an emergency holiday. (If something comes up, do check the official notice from NEB)
No arrangements are given if candidates do not participate in the exam according to the specified center and schedule.
The examination center will not change.
More Information (Same as Above written in Nepali):
- The first School Leaving Certificate Examinations were held in 1934AD (1990BS).
- Regular and Grade Increment groups will be held simultaneously per the schedule mentioned. The examinees participating in the Technical and Grade Increment examinations should also be placed in the examination center by the regular examinees of the respective schools.
- The information about the examination centers will be from the respective Education Development Directorate and Education Development and Coordination Units.
- The head of the center should make necessary arrangements in coordination with the respective schools to facilitate the disabled examinees in giving SEE.
- Suppose the date of birth and name spelling mentioned in the form by the examinee while filling the registration/examination application form is different from the control list provided by this office. In that case, It is requested that the relevant school send the revised details within the 2080 Baishakh end through the relevant education development and coordination unit or directly to this office. Otherwise, within six months from the publication date of the said details, the revision will be done only based on the specified documents.
If anything related to the examination is unclear, you can contact the National Examination Board, Examination Control Office, Class 10, Sanothimi, at phone numbers 01-6630739 and 01-6630070. Information is available at NEB’s official website, www.neb.gov.np, and www.see.gov.np of Examination Control Office Class 10.
When will the exam routine be released?
The Exam Routine for the Class 10th final exam was released on 28th January 2023, which is in Nepali date is 24th Magh 2079.
What subjects will be included in the exam?
The subjects included in class 10th final SEE exam 2023 are Compulsory English, Math, Nepali, Science, Social Studies, HPE, and Optional Subjects.
You can check the full routine and dates in this link >> Exam Date
How much time is there between each exam?
The exams will be between 8:00 am to 11:00 am, and for the dates of compulsory subjects, there are not many gaps.
Are there any changes to the exam schedule or format?
Since the exam schedule was released on 28th January 2023, no changes have occurred. You can check for changes at see.gov.np, the official website for Secondary Education Examination.
Starting and Ending SEE exam date of class 10 final exam in Nepal?
The exam will start from Chaitra 17, 31 March 2023, and end on 26th Chaitra, 9th April 2023.