Concordia is one of the five officially licensed operators for the UK Seasonal Visa 2023 and has been part of it since the beginning.
Concordia does not directly hire workers through its main websites but has agents all over the world to help them. According to their official website, there are currently 10 agents.
One of their agent Greenwall Consultancy was serving as an agent in Nepal for the 2022 season, but they have stopped their service for 2023.
Concordia has always said all workers recruited by them do not need to pay any recruitment fees to Concordia or its agents during the recruitment process.
Apply Process For Uk Seasonal Visa through Concordia
The application process expressed by Concordia to apply for a UK Seasonal Visa is listed below in detail:
- Contact an agent in your country: To begin the process of obtaining a UK Seasonal Work Visa through Concordia, you may need to contact an agent in your country. This agent may be able to provide you with information about the program and assist you with the application process.
- If you are accepted into the program: If you are accepted into the program, your agent may assign you a work placement in the UK. This work placement may be a specific job that you have been offered by an employer in the UK. (Farm, Agriculture, Fruit Picking, Vegetable)
- Concordia issues you with a Certificate of Sponsorship: If you have been assigned a work placement through the program, Concordia or the employer will issue you with a CoS (Certificate of Sponsorship). This is a reference number that confirms that you have been offered a job and that you are eligible to work in the UK. (You will need this CoS reference number for visa application)
- Your agent assists you to apply for a visa: Your agent may assist you with the process of applying for a Visa. This may involve helping you gather the necessary documents and information and submitting your application online. (You will need to visit British Embassy in your Country)
- Arrive in the UK: Once your visa has been approved, you will be able to travel to the UK to begin your seasonal work placement. (You can visit The UK 3 Month Before your work start)
According to Concordia, they are able to accept applications from that country where they got GLAA licensed agents.
List of Agents of Concordia
These agents work under Concordia and are officially recognized on their official website.
|Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Poland, and Latvia
|International Information Centre
|Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan
|Student Exchange Center
|Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Tajikistan
|Armenia and Azerbaijan
|Romania and Moldova
|Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Uzbekistan
|Bulgaria and Macedonia
|YSP Job Solution
|Bulgaria and Macedonia