A Cover Letter is one of the Documents that you need to provide while applying for a UK seasonal work visa in 2023.
Simple Explanation of Cover Letter
A letter that you write to your hiring manager to introduce yourself with the job experience you have, and most importantly why you are the best fit for the position on the particular job that they are hiring for.
As per Gov.uk which is official website says a Cover letter and CV are 2 documents that you must have while applying for UK Seasonal Visa.
And creating this is an easy process, you do not need to pay anyone and can do it yourself at home. All you need is a computer or a working smartphone (powerful enough).
Also, if you have little to no knowledge about a website then ask for help from someone who can create it for you. This takes less than 10 minutes and then you can download it as a PDF.
Please use this method as a sample or take Ideas only, we do not take responsibility for any mistakes.
Create a cover letter for UK Seasonal Visa
You can find many websites that you can use to create or write a cover letter for you within a minutes, here I am using Europass.
Follow the steps below to create your Cover Letter for Uk Seasonal Visa
- Visit Europass Website: europa.eu/europass/en
- Click on Create Cover Letter
- Now, select Create new cover letter
- Fill up the Personal Details
- Fill hiring Company’s Details
- Select your Favorite Template
- Now, Download the cover letter
There are very few documents that you need to provide to hiring companies of which one is a Cover Letter and the other is a CV.
Creating Cover Letter through Europass
There are other websites that can create a cover letter automatically just by entering your details, I am using Europass to show you how to create it for free, and can be done within a few minutes.
The first step is to visit the official English website of Europass which is https://europa.eu/europass/en then click on Create Cover Letter, and a new page will be loaded there click on Create New Cover letter.
1. Edit cover letter: Personal Details
Here you need to enter all the information regarding yourself and your employer or company.
- Select Language
- Date Format
- Write your first and last name
- Provide your Address
- Choose your Country, write your City and Postal Code
- Now provide contact details, Email, and Mobile number.
- Click on Save
2. Details of the Company document are addressed
- Name of organization: AG Recruitment
- Address: 2nd Floor, 2 Jubilee Way, Faversham
- Postal Code: ME13 8GD
- City: Kent
- Country: United Kingdom
- Click save
All this information has been taken from the official website of AG Recruitment and is publicly available.
You can apply for Uk Seasonal Work Visa from Ag Recruitment, as it is one of the official operators for Seasonal Visas 2023.
3. City, Date, and Subject
- Your City
- Date of Application (Today’s Date)
- Subject: Cover Letter for
- Opening salutation: To whom it may concern
- Body: Write a short paragraph about why you want this job and why they should hire you.
You do not need to worry about the main content, write why you need this job and how you can help the company. Show your experience and why you are better than the others that are applying for this Uk Seasonal Work.
Note: Do not copy this, it is for example purposes only.
- Closing salutation: Yours sincerely
- Your name: Write Your Name
After this click on next, and you will be redirected to the template section you do not need to change anything there so just click next.
Here you can download the Cover Letter in PDF form, name it and download it.
Now, you have the Cover Letter that you can send to Recruitment Companies.
Video guide to creating Cover Letter
If you are still confused, then you can watch the video below to know more about how you can create a cover letter for UK seasonal visa.