NTC users can check their mobile numbers by calling the USSD Code, checking the sim cover, talking to the operator, calling other’s phones and lastly visiting their nearest office.
Did you buy a new Nepal Telecom SIM but don’t know your number? or simply confused if you are the owner of a sim you use every day? Then fear not, in this blog post we will look at how you can check your NTC Mobile Number and Owner’s name in Nepal.
Methods to Check NTC Number
There are 5 methods to check your NTC number and they are listed below.
- Using USSD Code: Dial *9# from your NTC phone to view your number on the screen.
- Checking SIM Card Cover: Check the outer cover of your SIM card, the Nepal Telecom company these days prints numbers.
- Calling Another Number: It is a common method to check all you need to do is call another number from your phone to view your NTC number.
- Calling the NT Operator: If the USSD code doesn’t work, call 1415 from your NTC sim and press 0 for operator assistance.
- Visiting NTC Office: If you’re the owner, visit the NTC office with your citizenship as proof of identity to obtain the number.
Why You Should Know Your NTC Mobile Number?
You should know your mobile number for various reasons one of which is you will need while transfering NTC balance and for the following listed reasons.
- Communication: Communication with friends, family, and colleagues.
- Contacts: To provide accurate and up-to-date contact information when sharing with others.
- Emergency Situations: Vital for quick response in emergencies and contacting authorities.
- Account Management: Need for recharging, troubleshooting, and managing your mobile account.
- Personal Identification: Mobile numbers are used as personal identifiers for registrations and verifications.
- Lost or Stolen Phone: Crucial for reporting incidents, tracking the device, and communicating with service providers.
- Verification and Authentication: Required for secure online experiences and authentication on various platforms like Banks, Wallets, Social Media, and more.
- Ease of Connectivity: Networking and building new relationships in social or professional.