If you are currently residing in the United Arab Emirates with family including kids, then it could be difficult to manage your work, personal and family time.
You might need extra help to manage your house and children and today in this article we will talk about how you can sponsor a Nanny in Abu Dabhi, UAE.
It Process, Requirements to fulfill, Documents needed, Fees it would cost, and more.
Process to Sponsor Nanny in Abu Dabhi:
- Fill out the application form yourself or at the nearest typing center.
- Submit documents to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) and pay the required fees.
- A signed labor contract by both the sponsor and the nanny, clearly stating the worker’s salary.
- The worker’s residence is valid for 1 year will be added to the nanny’s passport.
- Worker’s passport with residence visa with labor card will be delivered to employer’s address within a week.
Employers are responsible for initiating the visa application process for nannies or domestic workers in Abu Dhabi through the immigration office or online services.
These applications are processed by authorities in Abu Dhabi, such as the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
Sponsoring a Maid or Nanny from outside the UAE
If you are sponsoring a Maid or Nanny from outside the UAE, then will need to apply for a Domestic Worker Visa.
Sponsors are required to Collect all the required documents, pay necessary fees, and apply for your worker’s visa on their behalf.
After this, you are required to arrange a Visit Visa for her to enter the United Arab Emirates within 30 days of her arrival and apply for her residence visa.
Validity: This visa has a validity of 1 year.
Sponsoring a Maid or Nanny from the UAE
If the maid you wish to hire is already in the UAE on an existing residence visa she must transfer from another employer.
Requirements for Sponsor and Workers
Sponsors are required to provide a marriage certificate and unmarried are not eligible to sponsor a maid or nanny in the UAE.
Workers must fulfill the following requirements if they wish to obtain a domestic worker visa.
- Must be above 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Visit Visa in UAE
- Must not be related to Sponsor
- Must pass the medical examination
- Ethiopia and
- Sir Lanka
Requirements for Domestic Worker Visa:
The employer usually needs to meet certain criteria and provide specific documents, including:
- Employment contract outlining terms and conditions.
- Proof of the financial ability to sponsor a domestic worker.
- Copy of the employer’s Emirates ID and passport.
- Employer’s tenancy contract.
- Domestic worker’s Cancellation paperwork (If transfer)
- Domestic worker’s passport copy with visa stamp.
- Domestic worker’s passport-size photo. (3 copied)
- Domestic worker’s Medical fitness certificate.
Cost of Nanny and Processing Fees
The cost of sponsoring a visa to a Nanny in Abu Dhabi is around AED 5000 to AED 6000. The total cost to sponsor a domestic worker visa is expected to be approximately AED 10,000.
- Worker Visa: AED 6,000 to AED 7,000
- Refundable Deposit: AED 2,000
- Application Fees: AED 220
- Other: AED 50
Employers are responsible for the well-being of their domestic workers, including providing proper accommodation, food, and healthcare.
Employers are also responsible for ensuring that the domestic worker abides by the laws and regulations of the UAE.