You can request a Chequebook in Emirates NBD online using 3 different methods including Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and ATM.
Emirates NBD Bank currently offers cheque book with only 10 leaves in AED currency. Other currencies like USD, GBP, and EUR are available but the issue depends on the type of account you hold.
What is the charge for NBD’s 10 leaves chequebooks?
Most of the account gives the first Cheque Book free of cost for the with (10 leaves) after that will charge around AED 10.50. You can learn more about the charges here.
Request NBD Cheque Online
Follow the steps below to request Cheque book in Emirates NBD online.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Navigate to Apply for New Service > Accounts > Cheque book from the menu.
- Select your Current Account, review the details, and click Continue.
- Confirm the details.
- Authorize the request on your mobile app.
- Slide to Confirm and enter your Smart Pass PIN.
Follow the steps below to request Cheque book using a mobile app from NBD Bank.
- Log in to Mobile Banking.
- Tap at the bottom of the app.
- Search ‘cheque’ and tap on it.
- Select your Current Account and tap Continue.
- Review the request summary and Slide to Confirm.
- Enter your Smart Pass PIN.
Cheque book can also be requested from the ATM, follow the simple steps listed below.
- Visit ATMs. (Which offers this service)
- Choose your language and enter your PIN.
- Select Request then tap on Chequebook Request.
- Select the account and Confirm.
When and How will I receive my Emirates NBD cheque book?
Once your application for New Cheque Book is accepted, the Emirates NBD Bank you will send you an SMS with delivery details including delivery tracking code and expected schedule date on your mobile number.
You must provide them with a valid Emirates ID to receive.
How to Reschedule delivery if Missed?
To reschedule your delivery for chequebook contact courier service directly on the details below within 39 days of the original delivery date.